IT IS OFFICIAL! BE ON TOP OF THE GAME AND PLAY THE NEW MONOPOLY DOHA EDITION.
MONOPOLY fans, the exciting news is here! After so much anticipation, the exclusive MONOPOLY DOHA Edition board has arrived – get ready to throw the dice and play. Your favourite Doha city locations are now up for grab!
The first dual-language MONOPOLY board game in the region brings out the incredible authenticity, culture and future of Doha to the world. MONOPOLY’s DOHA board version is tailored for Qataris, Doha residents, and tourists to enjoy playtime with family and friends. You can now buy your favourite locations of Doha in the newest version of one of the world’s most popular board games!
An entire month of scouting brands and experiences provided Mr. Monopoly with the necessary insights, which helped him select the key partners that populate the unique MONOPOLY DOHA Edition game. Launch attendees had the first hands-on experience of the middle eastern board during the unveiling event hosted at the heart of Doha, the Pearl Amphitheatre.
MONOPOLY’S newest addition to its exclusive family of games reflects an exceptional experience with a premium list of local partners. While thousands of brands and individuals wanted a spot on the board, only selected ones can now enjoy the privilege of being part of this timeless board that wraps the Qatari capital soul of yesterday, today and tomorrow:
- Brown square – Katara Cultural Village and Aspire Park.
- Light Blue square – Museum of Islamic Art, 3-2-1 Qatar Olympic and Sports Museum, National Museum of Qatar by Qatar Museums.
- Pink square – Doha Golf Club, 365 Adventures and Souq Waqif.
- Orange square – Mall of Qatar, Gulf Mall Doha and Doha Festival City.
- Red square – Doha English Speaking School, Doha Film Institute and Education City by Qatar Foundation.
- Yellow square – Rixos Doha and Icon Tower by Qetaifan Island North, and Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara.
- Green square – Inland Sea, Barzan Towers and Al Thakira Mangroves.
- Dark Blue square – Corniche, The Pearl-Qatar at Qanat Quartier by UDC Qatar.
- Travel square – Gulf Helicopters, Metro, Dhow Cruise and Hamad International Airport.
- Leading authorities supporting the board – Qatar Tourism Authority.
Here’s what those involved in the new board have to say about the MONOPOLY DOHA Edition:
Robert Osborne, EMEA Territory Manager of Winning Moves – manufacturers of the official MONOPOLY DOHA Edition under license from Hasbro – says, “Building this board has been a wonderful insight into the city’s history and future. The beauty and culture match the diversity, creativity and ambition. Doha is a vibrant place with picturesque views and endless things to explore. I know we’ve captured the essence of the city, and the game reflects that so people can experience it in all its splendour.”
Chief Operating Officer of Qatar Tourism, Berthold Trenkel, said: “It’ll be our pleasure to welcome Mr Monopoly to Doha and to help him experience everything this incredible destination has to offer. The Doha MONOPOLY board will be the perfect keepsake for visitors, as it promises to showcase the very best experiences and varied landscapes for players to enjoy at home, long after their trip.”
Now you know! Are you looking for a gift idea and activities for the upcoming holiday season? MONOPOLY DOHA Edition is now available at theleading toy retailers across the city. Hurry up and get yours!
MONOPOLY ©, 1935, 2021 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.