Limited-Time Mode: Play Domination from January 25–February 8!
Take control to unlock the Deagle Dominator (Weapon Blueprint).
It’s time to take control. Domination, a new limited-time game mode, will be available to play in World War 3 from January 25 until February 8!
Fight for control points and win to unlock special rewards, including the Deagle Dominator (Weapon Blueprint).
LIMITED-TIME GAME MODE: DOMINATION
Domination is a 15 versus 15 game mode focused on intense firefights, close-quarters engagements, and the capture of control points.
Your aim is to take control of strategic locations across the map. Fend off nearby enemies, and stand close to a control point to begin capturing it for your team. One team must hold all three control points to end the match and secure victory.
- Teams: 2
- Players: 30 (15 players per team)
- Maps: Berlin (Team Deathmatch), Warsaw (Team Deathmatch), Moscow (Team Deathmatch), and Gobi (Team Deathmatch)
- Win Conditions: Capture and hold three control points
- Mode Availability: January 25–February 8
CHALLENGES & REWARDS
Play and win Domination matches to complete a new set of Challenges and unlock SP, an XP Booster, and the rare Deagle Dominator (Weapon Blueprint), an exclusive golden configuration for an iconic semi-automatic pistol that’s ideal for close-quarters firefights.
- Win 3 Domination matches: 100 SP
- Win 9 Domination matches: 1x 1-Hour XP Booster
- Win 15 Domination matches: 200 SP
- Win 33 Domination matches: Deagle Dominator (Weapon Blueprint)
The Deagle, the base Weapon Blueprint for the Deagle Dominator, will be free to unlock in a future update, launching later this year. Earn the Deagle Dominator while you can to unleash this exclusive gilded style ahead of the release of its base counterpart!
World War 3 is now available to play for free on Windows PC via WW3 Launcher and Steam.