Nahdi Medical Company opens its largest flagship pharmacy in the Kingdom in Riyadh
- New Olaya flagship pharmacy deploys state-of-the-art services, solutions, and products aimed at exceeding Nahdi Guests’ expectations
- Spanning 2800 sqm the new branch will feature a wide range of services aimed at enhancing the Guest experience by blurring the lines between online and brick and mortar
- Through its unparalleled network across 144 cities and villages, and underpinned by a robust supply chain, Nahdi provides 97% of the Saudi population access to health and wellbeing products and services
Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia – April 11, 2022 – Nahdi Medical Company, Saudi Arabia’s largest retail pharmacy chain, and leading healthcare provider announced the launch of the Kingdom’s largest Nahdi flagship pharmacy in Riyadh, Olaya District on King Fahad Road, near to Tahlia Street. This comes as a strategic move towards bigger store formats allowing for an elevated retail experience and further cementing Nahdi’s promise of always placing its guests at the heart of every decision, fueling consistent innovation at Nahdi.
A key service offered at the new pharmacy is a Nahdi express clinic, where Guests can access primary health care services, such as preliminary tests and examinations by a clinical pharmacist. The move is an evolution of the company’s network of non-urgent care centers, which is expected to grow significantly in the medium term.
Speaking towards this feat, Eng. Yasser Joharji, CEO of Nahdi Medical Company said, “Our flagship pharmacies allow us to cater to the comprehensive needs of our guests, by providing them with a superior shopping experience and access to the full range of health and wellbeing products and services thereby adding beats to their lives every day. At Nahdi, we place our guests at the heart of every decision, and the new pharmacy is designed in accordance with this mandate. Having blurred the lines between online and conventional brick and mortar, we provide a guest experience that combines the best of the digital and retail space.”
The new pharmacy, spanning 2800 sqm, will be equipped with a wide spectrum of services enhancing guest convenience and access to care. These include:
- Curbside pickup: order delivered to guest vehicles in the parking lot
- Pharmacy-to-home delivery service: allowing guests to order from the comfort of their homes
- E-pharmacist service: online consultation with a Nahdi pharmacist to get product recommendations best suited for guests based on their account information
- Telesales: facilitating 2-hour delivery following contact with the Guest Care Center
- Medication adherence service: provides prescription refill reminders and e-consultations to chronic patients
- Self-checkout (scan & go) service: reduces waiting time by allowing barcode scanning and payment through the Nahdi app
- Wave & learn: a smart solution displaying product information as needed
- Skin analyzer: An AI-based skin analyzing solution that recommends suitable skin products
- Entertainment: a library, cinema, and play area for kids
Over the years, the company has won the trust of tens of millions of guests by consistently meeting their needs for essential health products and solutions through its presence across 144 cities and villages. This enables the company to offer its distinctive range of products and services, as well as expert health advice to over 97% of the Kingdom’s population. As a result, Nahdi enjoys a leading market share across all categories of pharmaceutical and non-pharmaceutical products which has also been recognized on a global stage through a plethora of awards.
The company’s robust supply chain and distribution network ensure the sustained availability of the highest quality pharmaceutical inventory throughout the Kingdom, allowing the delivery of services and products within record time.
For further information regarding Nahdi and its services, kindly visit https://www.nahdi.sa/