The Dell Technologies Partner Program launches RISE to maximize profit potential and growth for Authorized Partners in MERAT
- The RISE program for Authorized Partners is now live across the Middle East, Russia, Africa, and Turkey (MERAT) region.
- The objective of RISE is to provide an improved and more lucrative engagement path for new (and existing Authorized) resellers across MERAT when working with their Dell Technologies Authorized Distributors.
- The new initiative retains the best of existing independent country Dell Technologies offerings to reward Authorized Partners and merges them into one combined all-MERAT offering.
- RISE follows the principle ‘Sell More, Earn more’ – and is focused on the run-rate client and server business.
- A progressive reward scale paid out as e-vouchers or passed through as credit notes that can be used against the partners’ next purchase of Dell Technologies products.
Dell Technologies (NYSE:DELL) announced today the official launch of RISE for Authorized Partners in the MERAT region, merging its existing independent country offerings for Authorized partners into a single unified all-MERAT offering. As part of the Dell Technologies Partner Program, RISE provides partners in the MERAT region with greater profit potential, enabling them to earn more when they sell more, from distributor’s stocks across the Dell Technologies client and server portfolios. The evolved offering rewards partners as they grow their business with Dell Technologies and work towards metal tier requirements and even more financial benefits.
Ashraf Hamid, Director of Distribution – MERAT, Dell Technologies
‘In 2020 we have seen growth in every quarter in the number of resellers selling Dell Technologies products and solutions, but now we want to capture and accelerate this momentum. With our industry-leading portfolio and launch of RISE, we’re providing a more formal engagement path for our Authorized Partners in MERAT, to become part of the Dell Technologies partner community and grow their business even further. Through RISE, partners will have increased opportunity and profit potential to support their growth with us and rise through the Dell Technologies Program levels.’
RISE Overview and Process
As a first of its kind offering, the new RISE partner levels, Ignite, Boost, Advanced and Elite have been developed to elevate Dell Technologies’ small and medium business (SMB) partners and establish a path leveling up their Dell Technologies business from Authorized to Metal partner tiers.
RISE offers a progressive reward scale giving partners attractive reasons to grow their Dell Technologies business. Partners are rewarded on a US dollars per-box basis based on a Dell Technologies Authorized Distributor’s revenue. Rewards can be earned on a range of commercial client products, including Displays, Latitude Notebooks, Optiplex and Precision Workstations, XPS Desktops, After or Near Point of Sale Services (APOS/NPOS), PowerEdge Servers, Microsoft Reseller Option Kit (ROK), and more.
Partners will be able to accumulate dollars every quarter. Rewards can be redeemed at quarter-end and paid out as e-vouchers for Ignite and Boost partners or passed through as credit notes at the distributor for Advanced and Elite partners. Rewards can be used against partners’ next purchase of Dell Technologies products at their chosen Dell Technologies Authorized Distributor.
RISE is now available across MERAT, and existing Authorized Partners will automatically be rolled into the new offering. New partners can check their eligibility and enroll as Ignite and Boost partners through the Dell Technologies Performance Portal, while Partners in the Advanced and Elite groups will enroll via the Dell Technologies Incentive Center. Details of the grouping and rewards mechanics can also be found through the portal, or learn more here.